I hope that your weekend is going well! I know it’s Memorial Day today, and I am incredibly grateful for the service our armed men and women provide!
This was a crazy weekend and actually past week for me! I now have a big girl job so I have to pack up my place and move out in the next week and a half!!!! AH! I also helped my boyfriend pack up his place and move out this week too, so I am not sure how well I’ll be able to get motivation to move my stuff out. But I am really excited for the next chapter in my life!!
So this week I made something extremely simple, because my brain was not working this week. Have no fear though, it was super delicious and it took maybe 25 minutes to make!
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb of chicken breasts (I bought a package at HEB of pre-seasoned Adobo chicken)
- BBQ sauce of your choice
- *optional* Adobo seasoning (I find that this adds a really nice spice to the chicken!)
What you’ll do:
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- If your chicken is not already pre-seasoned, go ahead and put a generous amount of adobo seasoning on them.
- Next, after you place your chicken in a baking pan, pour and spread the BBQ sauce over the chicken.
- Put the pan into the oven for 15 minutes. Once that is over, take them out and brush on more barbecue sauce. Stick them back in for 5 more minutes.
- When the time is up, take them out and you’re ready to eat!
This recipe was seriously SO EASY. You can pair it with just about anything.. I had a pre-made salad from HEB, but it would go well with veggies and rice as well. Just the chicken and barbecue sauce cost me less than $10, and I can eat this for several days this week! I am satisfied with this recipe, I mean it’s cheap, easy, and full of flavor! This is definitely going to get me through this crazy week!
I hope that if you make this, you like it as much as I do!
Until next time friends!