I hope y’all’s weeks are starting out well! So far mine’s been very productive, and I’m incredibly excited about that! (I know it’s only Monday though.. So we’ll see!) I’m starting to get everything together for graduation and it’s honestly confusing. Apparently there’s a deadline to order a cap and gown online? Who knew! Anyways, today was a huge step towards getting my life together!
So last week I tried to make something super tasty and it did not turn out at all like I wanted to. I had to take a step back and rethink my life (it was a little frustrating I’ll admit), but I think I redeemed myself! This Parmesan crusted pork recipe is super simple, low carb, and gluten free (my digestive system is rejoicing)! Plus you can put it on just about anything!
What you’ll need:
- 4 pork loins (they usually come in a 1lb package)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
- First, preheat your oven to about 375 degrees.
- Next, add all of your spices and cheese into a bowl and mix well.
- Then, put some cooking oil (I either use olive or grape seed) onto your pork and rub it around. This will help the Parmesan mixture stick on better while cooking.
- After that, coat the pork all over with the dry mixture and put into a baking pan.
- Let the pork bake for about 20-25 minutes, take it out of the oven, and enjoy!
I definitely loved this recipe. I know it looks like a lot of ingredients, but it’s really simple and incredibly easy!
This is a great recipe that pairs well with a lot of things. I made some garlic roasted asparagus and bought some mozzarella stuffed mushrooms. SO. GOOD. It also goes well with potatoes or green beans, and even over some pasta! It’s very versatile, and if you’re just wanting to make the pork, it will cost you around $10 if you don’t have some of the spices on hand. Either way, for meal prep it’s incredibly cheap!
Enjoy, until next time friends!